Here we present the most exciting expeditions and unique journeys. The world is growing smaller, but it is bigger than you think. Some people visualize the opportunities for others, and make our lives exciting to live.
View the world with no secrets: you can consider it in two ways: both as a threat and a opportunity. Some ways people live their lifes will surprise you...
New Bigfoot search by Chinese researchers!
Scientists in China's Hubei Province have announced they are looking for additional members for its special team tasked with tracking down the creature. The Hubei Wild Man Research Association (HWMRA) is recruiting researchers internationally to join the group's search in the Shennongjia forest region, according to state-run news agency Xinhua.
Bigfoot is believed to be half-man, half-ape. Witnesses have reported that a creature walks upright like a human but is much taller, and is covered in hair head-to-toe.
The search for Yeti is not restricted to China.Luo Baosheng, vice president of the HWMRA, told Xinhua that the organization is comprised of more than 100 scientists and explorers who have been chasing the ape-like animal for years. The last time a organized search took place was in the early 1980s, Xinhua reported Saturday.
The search for the creature Bigfoot, known as the "Yeren" or "Wild Man" in China, will cost at least $1.5 million U.S. dollars, according to Wang Shancai, a member of the the group and an archaeologist with the Hubei Provincial Institute of Cultural Relics and Archaeology.
Chinese researchers have been searching since the 1970s. There have been more than 400 reported sightings of the half-man, half-ape in the Shennongjia area. In the past, explorers have found inconclusive evidence that researchers claimed to be proof of Bigfoot's existence, including hair, footprints, excrement and a sleeping nest, Xinhua reported.
People in the United States have been looking for years. The Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization (BFRO) claims it's the oldest and largest organization with the goal of finding Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch. The organization relies heavily on eyewitness reports from residents.
According to BFRO's website, the animal began to be referred to as Bigfoot by journalists in the 1950s after a spat of sightings reported in northern California.
- Kristin Harila, Norway - New world record in climbing the tallest tops
- Thor Heyerdahl, Larvik, Norway - In the early footsteps of a world adventurer
- Ancient discoveries in 2016 that really turn you on
- Kon-Tiki, Oslo, August 2012 - Movie premiere
- The lake Seljord Monster in Norway filmed
- The Serpent of Lagarfljót in Iceland
- The Iceland Worm Monster - Lagarfljótsormur, Lagarfljotsormurinn, Lagarfljót - Caught on camera!
- Sea serpent observed in Hornindalsvatnet in Hornindal, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway
- Ocean X Team, Ocean Explorer Expedition, determined to solve the mystery
- Aguirre: The Wrath of God - Watch the video clip!
Meeting the Mudmen
in Papua New Guinea
See the video HERE